Viking Dusty's "Blog Classic"

A small, poignant slice of the curious pie that is Dusty's brain.

Monday, November 28, 2005

dusty's post... the sequel

Well, this is my second post. Hopefully, i will actually start doing this thing with more regularity. And eventually, maybe even by my next entry, i may even talk about something of importance. However, meaningful discussion will be left for another day. Today's topic:

Why do women like the movie Pride and Predjudice? I would appreciate feedback on this question; both speculation from the male populace and answers from the female portion of my non-existent readership. And i am not talking about this new 2 hour long movie that has recently come out, i am referring to the 6 hour monstrosity.

And to those people thinking that i need to watch it before i can knock it... i have seen it and i want at least 4 hours of that portion of my life back!

5 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, Dusty! An update! Amazing! And, it's a good one. Sure to generate lots of discussion.

    Unfortunately, none of it will come from me. I've never seen either production, nor have I ever read the book. If it were called 'Harry Potter and the Pride of Prejudice,' there might be a chance I'd watch or read...

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Bex said…

    Hi Dusty!! Yipee for cyber-friendship. I'm excited to be in Portland and engage in some actual hanging out with you and your beautiful other-half! And, for the record, I haven't seen the 6 hour Pride and Prejudice. In fact, I don't even think I've seen the two hour one. Hmmm...does that make me any less female? =)

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger christinastanton said…

    hi there friend!! just wanted to say hello since its been ages since ive done that. email me if you get a chance. chrissydstanton@yahoo.com

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have seen it and I remember liking it. It's not a boy movie. I can't quite remember why I liked it though, I'll have to get back to you.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pride & Prejudice is simply too complex for the male gender.

    I would like all of the hours back that I have squandered watching Star Wars or Stargate, listening to the incessant quoting of Simpsons or SNL and hearing the Numa song.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home